Highlighting Question

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 159
Dennis Audet | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 14 2011 4:35 AM

I looked in the Logos Wiki and could not find an answer to my Highlighting Question.

I would like to select text (a range of verses), apply an Inductive Highlight (such as "covenant") and have the option of applyying that Inductive Highlight to those verses across all my Bibles - much the same way that a note can be applied to a biblical reference across all my Bibles.

Can Logos 4 do this?

If Logos 4 cannot do this, could this feature be developed?

Thanks,

Living in the Fruit of the Spirit! Big Smile

For the glory of God alone! Yes

Posts 8610
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2011 4:49 AM

Dennis, I think it's a great suggestion, but unfortunately it's not a feature.  Sounds like a good one for uservoice  http://logos.uservoice.com.

Quite a long while back (in Internet years you know) some of us were requesting the same thing: the ability to apply highlighting through the inductive highlighting feature.  

I'm in.  

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 14 2011 6:47 AM

For inductive study, wish Bible wildcard search was usable (currently way too slow).  Would like to change Morph Search to wildcard * Bible Search so all words highlighted in a verse.  Also wish Passage List would allow portions of a verse to be included (instead of whole verse).  Likewise wish Morph Search highlighting included words in Reverse Interlinear with arrows.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 28374
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 7:49 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
wish Passage List would allow portions of a verse to be included (instead of whole verse).

Yes

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS