Be Patient

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19
Little Ike | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 14 2011 10:50 PM

I am trying to build a reading plan for the book Be Patient.  Though I am asking the reading plan to develop a plan to read the whole book, the plan always start from page 24.  Is there a way I can build the plan so it starts from page 1.  Everything I have tried does not work.  Can anyone help with this?

Posts 22075
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 12:26 AM

Hi Little Ike

Just to say I see the same thing here - but don't know how to fix it.

I will post it as a bug

Graham

Edit: posted as http://community.logos.com/forums/p/32315/240593.aspx#240593

Posts 2423
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 4:01 AM

please open that book, Be Patient [assuming that is the book on Job?]  and see what the 'first' page is - some books do not start on page 1

OR page 24 may be the 'first' page of the text and the other pages [1-24] are seen as intro [I do not have a copy with page numbers]

Posts 10592
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 4:12 AM

David Ames:
[I do not have a copy with page numbers

I thought that was the case with my copy, but it appears to be a tagging issue. Page numbers do not appear until page 24. I checked Show Page Numbers, and they do not begin to appear until that point.

Posts 2353
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 4:35 AM

There are other problems with the reading plans in Logos.  The Nag Hammadi Library and Ante-Nicene Vol. 1 both are incomplete.  I hope Logos fixes these soon.  I guess I can learn from the post title "Be Patient."

Posts 22075
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 7:24 AM

Jack Caviness:
Page numbers do not appear until page 24. I checked Show Page Numbers, and they do not begin to appear until that point.

Good spot, Jack

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 7:54 AM

There are a few books in the "Be" series that do not begin at Page 1, including "Be Patient."  I've submitted these to see if they can be changed to be consistent with the ones that begin at Page 1.

Posts 10592
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 1:05 PM

Melissa Snyder:
There are a few books in the "Be" series that do not begin at Page 1, including "Be Patient."

The book actually begins at page 1, but Logos does not put numbers on the first 23 pages.

Posts 10592
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 1:06 PM

Graham Criddle:

Jack Caviness:
Page numbers do not appear until page 24. I checked Show Page Numbers, and they do not begin to appear until that point.

Good spot, Jack

I was curious when the Reading Plan began in the middle of a section. There were pages prior to that point, but they were unnumbered.

Posts 19
Little Ike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 3:57 PM

Thanks all for your help.  I learned a few things from your responses.  I suppose since this has been reported as a bug, I will wait for the fix.  I will read the first 23 pages without the plan and pick up from there.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS