Resource downloads automatic?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 273
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 2 2009 6:43 PM

I've purchased the v.4 upgrade. I have version 4 but nothing in my library. I'm supposing the resources are downloading automatically but I see no indication of that. Did I need to do something different than just download v.4?

Thanks.

Brad

Posts 2684
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 6:47 PM

it may take a while to appear but you will see a blue logos icon down by the clock, if you mouse over it it will tell you what it is doing.. 

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 6473
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 6:48 PM

Brad there should be a blue Logos icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Place your mouse over it and it should tell you how far it is in downloading a rather large file.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 273
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 6:53 PM

Hmmm. No little blue Logos icon down by the clock so far. I'll go work a bit in my garage and come back later.

Thanks.

Brad

Posts 273
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 7:00 PM

The Logos has landed. Only 7.8 GB more to go!

Posts 3
trent ashley jessup | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 7:07 PM

I'm using Windows XP; I have no Logos icon by the clock in the bottom right (or anywhere else); it's been close to 2 hours and still nothing in the library . . .

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 7:47 PM

trentashleyjessup:

I'm using Windows XP; I have no Logos icon by the clock in the bottom right (or anywhere else); it's been close to 2 hours and still nothing in the library . . .

Try typing "update now" into the command bar

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS