Syntax search causes crash on Mac

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 15
Doug Lye | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 23 2011 7:22 PM

When attempting to perform a syntax search, the program closes. Each attempt to complete another search causes the same results. This is my first attempt at performing a search of this nature.

Doug

21036.Archive.zip

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 23 2011 8:16 PM

Doug Lye:

When attempting to perform a syntax search, the program closes. Each attempt to complete another search causes the same results. This is my first attempt at performing a search of this nature.

Doug

21036.Archive.zip

Please reply with a screenshot of syntax search.

Posted zip archive shows Logos 4.2b crashed at 19:10:30, then Logos 4.2b was launched at 19:10:39 which overwrote crash information in Logos4.log file.

Wiki Mac Troubleshooting => How to Report Bugs in Logos 4 Mac section has log posting steps.  If syntax search crashes again, please compress Logging folder before launching Logos 4 Mac so can attach archive with crash information.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 24 2011 8:29 AM

Doug Lye:

Which syntactical resource were you searching and in what passages?  There is a crash in 4.2b when searching the Entire Bible, Old and New Testament, and Old Testament ranges. A fix for this search will be available soon in a 4.2b service release. If this is the case, try searching All Passages instead.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS