Can't highlight in part of a resource.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1574
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 2 2011 9:08 PM | Locked

I'm in the ZIBBCOT, in Deu. 12, textbook called "Israel’s Law and Other Ancient Near Eastern Laws"

I can't highlight anything in there. I can highlight elsewhere in the book, but regardless of what highlighter I choose or how to apply it, doesn't happen.

Using the most recent beta.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 1574
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 3 2011 7:53 AM | Locked

bump

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 9:01 AM | Locked

Is it only the text with the border around it under that section that you can't highlight, or is it any text in that resource? 

Posts 1574
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 9:23 AM | Locked

Only the bordered text, which is an aside text-box in the paper resource.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 7 2011 9:54 AM | Locked

I finished downloading those resources to my Mac after my first reply, and I am seeing the same thing. In the Windows version you can highlight within that bordered text, so it doesn't appear to be a book bug. I'll report this problem to development. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS