"Back" & "Forward" Buttons, in Search Pane :)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 687
Douglas | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011 7:44 AM

If I am doing a lot of Searches for a Particular study, I would like the Ability to toggle back and forth between them.  :)

Posts 13348
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 7:50 AM

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to do. Can you explain further?

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 8:06 AM

Douglas:

If I am doing a lot of Searches for a Particular study, I would like the Ability to toggle back and forth between them.  :)

You can.  There's a tab at the top of each search -- click on it.  I will admit that labelling each search "Search" isn't particularly helpful in distinguishing which search each tab represents, but that's a different matter.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 8:10 AM

Douglas:

Your search "history" is saved and can be run again with a click ... see the screenshot below:

You can also have multiple search panes open a the same time.

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 9:01 AM

George Somsel:
I will admit that labelling each search "Search" isn't particularly helpful in distinguishing which search each tab represents, but that's a different matter.

To elaborate on this a bit -- or rather, to make a suggestion of my own -- perhaps "search" tabs could be a different color to readily identify them as searches which would then enable putting the search term, or its beginning, on the tab so that when multiple searches are open we would know which search deals with which topic (or whatever).

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 687
Douglas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 16 2011 9:13 AM

Good Suggestion!  :)  Yes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS