Status of Orders no longer present on Prepub pages

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 4 2009 4:13 AM

All those Prepub pages which have been updated to include the Logos4 info, eg:

These no longer feature any information concerning whether we have ordered the product nor how much we ordered it for, eg:

Please bring this back. It is very helpful.

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 4 2009 6:36 AM

Are you logged in?  The feature is still there under the Prepub listings.  I did notice last night that if you go in from your own list of what you have ordered it doesn't give the information but since you've gone in from your own account which tells you how much etc that would hardly matter would it.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 4 2009 6:48 AM

Alex Scott:

Are you logged in?  The feature is still there under the Prepub listings.  I did notice last night that if you go in from your own list of what you have ordered it doesn't give the information but since you've gone in from your own account which tells you how much etc that would hardly matter would it.

Oops.

You're more observant than I Alex. I think I was hitting several prepub pages from different places and then couldn't work out which ones I had and which ones I didn't.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS