BUG(S)? Odd behavior cleaning up my test files

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 26527
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 18 2011 10:07 PM | Locked

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 7:29 AM | Locked

I'm not seeing the odd spacing in the My Content section in my Passage Guide on Genesis-Revelation. There are no breaks between items in my list. We can continue to try to reproduce here so we can determine a cause. Does it look the same when the window is floated?

Guides are saved when they generate results on a passage or word. You can delete the ones in the See Also list at the top of this guide by clicking the red 'X' to the right of each entry (visible upon hover), or when you enter the same passage or word that has been run before, click on the panel menu and choose "Delete this guide" to generate results based on defaults.

Posts 26527
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 12:45 PM | Locked

After I closed down Logos, when I reopened this morning it took a long time in the "preparing library" state. Now, the list is formatted correctly. It is apparently a problem while you are deleting entries.

The See Also list is not created although the sole purpose of this Guide is to get the See Also (it worked for months):

I had quit running this regularly because the behavior of the Guides appeared to have changed - I wasn't getting saves of Guides that I had merely generated. I should go back through release notes and see what I am mis-remembering.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 26527
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 1:08 PM | Locked

I can recreate this spacing problem at will. Delete Passage Guides. Close and Reopen the Guide for Gen-Rev and the list will have blanks. Close and Reopen Logos and the blank line disappear.

Posts 26527
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 2:44 PM | Locked

I also note that I do not get a "see also" list when I give the passage as "Genesis" - I'd hoped that would give me the "see also" to verify that I had a PG for every passage in Genesis used in the lectionary.

Posts 24928
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 19 2011 5:50 PM | Locked

MJ. Smith:
I can recreate this spacing problem at will.

Ditto  (Matt- Rev).

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 20 2011 7:19 AM | Locked

MJ. Smith:

I can recreate this spacing problem at will. Delete Passage Guides. Close and Reopen the Guide for Gen-Rev and the list will have blanks. Close and Reopen Logos and the blank line disappear.

I'll report this. Thanks.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 20 2011 7:20 AM | Locked

MJ. Smith:

I also note that I do not get a "see also" list when I give the passage as "Genesis" - I'd hoped that would give me the "see also" to verify that I had a PG for every passage in Genesis used in the lectionary.

We'll look into the 'saved' guide issues you've brought up. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS