Has Lion Rearranged Finder's organization?

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 23 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 28576
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 2 2011 5:43 AM

Patrick S.:

I have recently migrated to Lion and I would have to say that it is the best release that Apple has brought out yet.

Patrick - 

I don't have Lion yet, and I am sure that I will agree with you when I do. However, I laughed when I read this. I can hear Steve saying: "This is the best OS we've released yet!" Of course, if it weren't the best one, why release it in the first place?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 2 2011 7:18 AM

alabama24:
I don't have Lion yet, and I am sure that I will agree with you when I do. However, I laughed when I read this. I can hear Steve saying: "This is the best OS we've released yet!" Of course, if it weren't the best one, why release it in the first place?

Oh how little you know Steve Jobs. He would say, "With OS X Lion, we've created the most magical experience yet."

Posts 28576
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 2 2011 7:27 AM

Chris Roberts:

alabama24:

Oh how little you know Steve Jobs. He would say, "With OS X Lion, we've created the most magical experience yet."

No, he reserves that for the iPad. Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 3 2011 3:03 PM

alabama24:

Patrick S.:

I have recently migrated to Lion and I would have to say that it is the best release that Apple has brought out yet.

Patrick - 

Of course, and it also helps that Steve Jobs is the consummate salesman Big Smile

I should qualify my statement though. Lion is great, really love it, unfortunately my beautiful new 27" iMac is suffering what appears to be a common problem on Apple forums, it intermittantly crashes playing videos after waking from sleep (I can hear David M. laughing out loud in the background).

This is the very first problem I have ever had in the six Macs I have owned, hopefully Apple will find a solution soon. If anyone is considering a new Sandy Bridge iMac they should be aware of the issue.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3194165?start=0&tstart=0

"I want to know all God's thoughts; the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 2 (24 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS