Many Volunteer Posts (MVP) Milestone 8,000 = Thanks to Dave Hooton :)

Page 1 of 1 (20 items)
This post has 19 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 13193
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 30 2011 4:41 PM

Thanks for many, many volunteer forum posts and wiki contributions by Dave Hooton:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4625
Forum MVP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 30 2011 4:48 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Thanks for many, many volunteer forum posts and wiki contributions by Dave Hooton:

Keep Smiling Smile

Peace, Dave!             *smile*                     I've often said "Thank You!" to you over the years of the Logos Newsgroups and now the Logos Forums; and I continue to be grateful to you!

Seems that our Gracious God has done a mighty fine job on you, Dave!                    *smile*

Now that Spring is soon coming to your Fair Land, may you ride safely on your splendid bike!

May you have     ....          Always Joy in the Lord!

(Thanks "Keep Smiling" for noticing!)

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 3320
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 30 2011 5:55 PM

Thanks Dave!!!

Please keep up your great work!

QLinks, Bibl2, Reporter, Macros
Dell Insp 1720
Core 2 Duo, 1.6 G, 4G RAM, Vista

Posts 8842
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 30 2011 10:06 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Keep Smiling Smile

A truly daunting piece of work.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 407
Scott S | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 30 2011 10:17 PM

Thanks Dave!

Posts 369
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 30 2011 10:20 PM

I too appreciate all that you do, Dave! Whenever I have a question or problem with Logos and I turn to the forum, my first thought is "I hope Dave is online"! That's because you always know the answers! Just know that you are appreciated! Keep up the good work!

Charlene

Posts 7274
Forum MVP
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 31 2011 6:07 AM

Wow!  Dave you rock.  And so many quality posts too.  

Thanks for all you do.  

Posts 2418
Forum MVP
Fredc | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 31 2011 11:05 AM
Thanks Dave. You have been and continue to be a great blessing on these forums

Logos 5 Get the FAQ's

Grow in your personal relationship with Christ; so you can help others come into and grow in a personal relationship with Christ

Posts 10057
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 31 2011 11:01 PM

Great work Dave

Many thanks, Graham

Posts 16729
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 1 2011 12:06 AM

Thank you for the plaudits. As I said somewhere else, it's another Personal milestone (if you get the PB drift!), and I'm pretty sure that I'm not always right, or know the answer.

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Posts 128
Terry Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 2 2011 2:01 PM

Dave is and has been one of, if not the number 1 Logos user. Dave is as knowledgeable about this product as anyone. He is always a gentleman preferring to steer away from controversial topics. Always gentle with newcomers in giving understandable answers and going the extra mile to be gentle. I can't begin to count the number of ways Dave has helped me and taught me and made Logos a more useful product for me. Dave, is my hero!!! :-)

Terry Cook

sDg

Posts 4508
Forum MVP
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 3 2011 7:19 AM

Dave Hooton:
and I'm pretty sure that I'm not always right, or know the answer.

But you could be wrong about that! Surprise

Congrats Dave....thanks for being so helpful!!

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 8460
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 3 2011 12:10 PM

Terry Cook:

Dave is and has been one of, if not the number 1 Logos user. Dave is as knowledgeable about this product as anyone. He is always a gentleman preferring to steer away from controversial topics. Always gentle with newcomers in giving understandable answers and going the extra mile to be gentle. I can't begin to count the number of ways Dave has helped me and taught me and made Logos a more useful product for me. Dave, is my hero!!! :-)

Very true. Yes Dave, how did you get to 8,000 without all the fluff the rest of us MVPs post?

Posts 16729
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 3 2011 5:27 PM

Jack Caviness:
Dave, how did you get to 8,000 without all the fluff the rest of us MVPs post?

My posts in PC Beta?

But I'm just as surprised as you that all that fluff hasn't generated bigger post countsBig SmileStick out tongue

Dave
===

Windows PC, Android phone

Posts 7274
Forum MVP
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 5:25 AM

I still find myself wishing that our earlier post counts in the Original beta group would have transferred over.  But I still think Dave would beat me.

Posts 674
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 6:23 AM

I have said it before but: thanks Dave :) Your help has always been timely and pertinent.

Posts 13193
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 9:40 PM

Logos weekly blog for 6 August 2011 => http://blog.logos.com/2011/08/weekly-roundup-august-6/ includes: "Forum MVP Dave Hooton reached the 8,000 post milestone. Thanks, Dave, for your incredible gift of service to thousands of others Logos users!"

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1362
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 12:46 AM

I take some credit for helping Dave reach this milestone! - Thank you yet again for the trouble you've taken walking me through some of my problems, for your patience and helpfulness, in the many posts you devoted to helping me!

Posts 127
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 3:53 AM

I would like to add my thanks to Dave for all his helpful posts. 

Dave, your contributions are greatly appreciated and you are a great help to many people. I am grateful that you make the time to serve the Logos community in this way. 

Thanks again

Sue 

Posts 3007
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 8:00 AM

Add my thanks, too, Dave. You've been very helpful for many years. I look forward to meeting you in eternity.

Smile

The Grace & Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you!
Pastor Bill, Faith Presbyterian Church

W8.1 64bit, Office 2010
i7, 2.40GHz, 1Gb graphics, 8Gb RAM, 7200rpm 750Gb-32Gb hybrid disk
HTC One M8, Droid 4.4.2

Page 1 of 1 (20 items) | RSS