A Clue?

Page 16 of 22 (425 items) « First ... < Previous 14 15 16 17 18 Next > ... Last »
This post has 424 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 340
Smithereens | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:38 PM

MJD and George,

Would you two please take this somewhere else? It's a shame when such acrimony takes root...especially when it then spills over into other threads. It's not necessary, and I believe it's something the rest of the forum users would prefer doesn't characterize this community.

Thanks!

Posts 386
MJD | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:43 PM

Bill Moore:

MJD:

George Somsel:

MJD:
George... I don't know what your trying to say in your ramblings.  And, I am sure you don't either...  otherwise you would have said it!Yes

Think about it.  It might come to you in your disconnectedness.

George,

I know you are a self appointed language expert, is disconnectedness even a word?  No

Hold it right there and I'll check my interlinear. Wink

I love the interlinear and reverse one too... they are a great way to learn.Super Angry

Posts 386
MJD | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:48 PM

Stephen Smith:

MJD and George,

Would you two please take this somewhere else? It's a shame when such acrimony takes root...especially when it then spills over into other threads. It's not necessary, and I believe it's something the rest of the forum users would prefer doesn't characterize this community.

Thanks!

There is no bitterness here Stephen, I love George's posts.  He has a personality and insight that brings enjoyment and fun to the forum.  Lighten up!

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:49 PM

MJD:

George Somsel:

MJD:
George... I don't know what your trying to say in your ramblings.  And, I am sure you don't either...  otherwise you would have said it!Yes

Think about it.  It might come to you in your disconnectedness.

George,

I know you are a self appointed language expert, is disconnectedness even a word?  No

Ask a 5th grade teacher who may be able to teach you to use a dictionary (if you're teachable).

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 931
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 7:01 PM

Stephen Smith:

MJD and George,

Thanks!

I didn't realize there was anything going on but some good-natured teasing.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 7:44 PM

Bill Moore:
I didn't realize there was anything going on but some good-natured teasing.

That is because you know these two (MJD & George)  Some other readers might actually take them seriously. Stick out tongue Not me, though.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1066
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 10:18 PM

It looks like the automatic upgrade to version 4.3 is underway so we are all ready for this massive collection!!

Tom

Posts 401
Timothy Ha | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 11:50 PM

Tom Reynolds:
It looks like the automatic upgrade to version 4.3 is underway so we are all ready for this massive collection!!

Quite a hint now :-)

JesusChrist.ru - Russian Christian Portal, with free Bible software; Timh.ru - blog

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 12:14 AM

Tom Reynolds:

Tom

I am not sure it has anything to do with the Collection we wait for but it has a lot to do with Personal Books (PBB)! It is at least as good news as the one we wait for. Yes

Bohuslav

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 2:59 AM

isn't it the one we were waiting for?

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 5:42 AM

nicky crane:

isn't it the one we were waiting for?

ROFL

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1066
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 6:49 AM

Timothy Ha:

Tom Reynolds:

Quite a hint now :-)

It wasn't meant to be a hint about the content/type of the material but rather that I suspect they have quietly added resource associations or whatever they call them now. Those 3133 resources need to be integrated into L4's various features and I'm sure this was done in 4.3. Now we just have to wait and see what they are :)

Posts 498
Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 7:02 AM

Tom Reynolds:
Those 3133 resources need to be integrated into L4's various features and I'm sure this was done in 4.3. Now we just have to wait and see what they are :)

3133?

Do you know something I don't?

Smile

Posts 1066
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 7:16 AM

Greg Masone:

Do you know something I don't?

Smile

Did you know the billionth digit of pi is 9? Do you know that 3133 divided by pi is 997.26487341381617392782566129217? If not then, yes. Geeked

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 7:45 AM

Tom Reynolds:
Do you know that 3133 divided by pi is 997.26487341381617392782566129217?

That is only an approximation. Geeked

Posts 301
Bruce Roth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 7:09 PM

Ok,  I bit and added Dan to my Twitter account that I haven't used in months.  Still waiting for the solution.

So if we have 3000 books, that is a significant amount of file size that will eat into my monthly allotment of bandwidth that AT&T now imposes as well as taking space on the HD.

Free - sort of - but grateful

I would also appreciate an email from anyone: brroth at gmail dot com

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 7:22 PM

Bruce Roth:
Ok,  I bit and added Dan to my Twitter account that I haven't used in months.  Still waiting for the solution.

Coffee You were supposed to reply to Dan's tweet and he will message you back privately. But, not to worry! Go check your email. Wink

Posts 1464
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 11:51 PM

Someone want to let me know as well? Thx :)

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 11 2011 12:14 AM

Ben:

Someone want to let me know as well? Thx :)

Apologies: wonder about email address ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 24
Jason Rogers | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 11 2011 2:18 PM

Could someone fill me in?

Thanks

Page 16 of 22 (425 items) « First ... < Previous 14 15 16 17 18 Next > ... Last » | RSS