loading previously purchased software on new computer

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Pete Spear | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 3 2011 6:56 AM

Thanks for previous help on earlier question.  I am not even finding the download spot to start downloading my programs.  I guess I'll need step by step directions.  I'm installing Logos on my new Macbook Air, I already have Logos on my iMac.

Thanks,

Pete Spear

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 3 2011 7:54 AM

Welcome Big Smile

Wiki has => Quick Installation onto Multiple Macs page; section => Copy Logos 4 Resources to Mac OS X step 2 has current stable and beta Logos 4 Mac download links.

Observation: could have replied to installing logos on macbook air (easier to follow conversation).

Wiki has => Using the Forums page

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4834
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 3 2011 2:00 PM

Pete Spear:

Thanks for previous help on earlier question.  I am not even finding the download spot to start downloading my programs.  I guess I'll need step by step directions.  I'm installing Logos on my new Macbook Air, I already have Logos on my iMac

1. Go to the File Menu and open a new page in Safari (so that you can keep this page to follow instruction) or put this answer on the iMac an follow the instructions on the macbook.

2 Go to the forum page and open Logos 4 Mac.

3 Scroll to the very bottom of the page and open Mac Beta

4 Look at the thread '4.3 Release Candidate 2 ...... available'

5 In the second para there is a link in the 2nd line to the latest version of the program - double click the link.

Posts 28595
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 3 2011 2:34 PM

Pete - 

Mike has given you good instructions for the Release Candidate 2 Beta. If you want to download the latest 4.2b then CLICK HERE and the program will begin to download. If you clicked on the "Here" in my other post, the file may already be in your download folder. Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 28595
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 3 2011 2:38 PM

Pete-

Logos updated the 4.3 Beta Release Candidate to version 3. If you want to use that instead, CLICK HERE

Posts 28595
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 3 2011 2:40 PM

Let us know if you have any more questions about the process.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS