How do I log out of Logos 4 in mac

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 12
Peter R Mular | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 4 2011 3:17 PM

I recently switched computers and someone else is using my old one.  The problem is they are also using logos 4 and it automatically is logging me in.  How do I log me out and them in?  HELP!  Thanks.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 3:23 PM

hold down the cmd key as you launch the program it should bring up the log-in screen. (It's ctrl on the PC side if you're ever curious about that :) )

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 3:24 PM

click the Logos icon to open it, then immediately hold down the command button which should take you to an offline/login/options screen.  This method will also enable logging for your current session

[EDIT] - lol now I sound like I just copied Kevin's post Geeked

Posts 12
Peter R Mular | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 3:42 PM

Thank you!  I kept hitting the CMD key first and was unsuccessful.  

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 5:12 PM

Peter R Mular:

I recently switched computers and someone else is using my old one.  The problem is they are also using logos 4 and it automatically is logging me in.  How do I log me out and them in?  HELP!  Thanks.

The best way to log out on a MAC is to use an 8 lb sledge hammer.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 6:23 PM

Paul Newsome:
[EDIT] - lol now I sound like I just copied Kevin's post Geeked

I suppose you could edit your post with a direct copy of mine Devil

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 4 2011 6:31 PM

Option: if want to delete Logos 4 Mac from old computer, wiki Mac Troubleshooting => Uninstalling and Reinstalling in Logos 4 Mac section has list of stuff to delete.

Note: Logos 4 has database, index, and resource files for each user (on Mac and PC).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1
Renae Luketic | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2012 7:13 PM

It worked for me.  I quit Logo from the program drop down menu.  Then went to the applications and held down command and double clicked Logos icon to start it and it took me directly to the log in page.  

Posts 1
Robbie Reyes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 18 2014 8:24 AM

I pressed the CTRL on relaunch and got a Log-in dialogue box. there is no sign-out button. So I deleted my log-in credentials and exited the box. When I relaunched the program, it automatically logged me in with my deleted credentials.

How do I make Logo's forget my log-in credentials?

thanks

Posts 22106
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 18 2014 8:58 AM

Hi Robbie - and welcome to the forums.

This is an old note to which you are responding - and your mention of use of the CTRL key suggests you are on Windows as opposed to Mac. Is that correct?

And are you running Logos 4 or Logos 5?

Probably best to start a new thread - in http://community.logos.com/forums/109.aspx - if you are running Logos 5 and explain what you are trying to do and why you want to remove these credentials.

Graham

Posts 1
Bridget Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 23 2016 11:56 AM

Thanks that works.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS