4.3 (v4.30.0.1516) available

Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 35 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 9 2011 5:20 PM

4.3 (v4.30.0.1516) is now available for download.

If  you have automatic updates turned on, 4.3 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command.

See Release Notes: http://wiki.logos.com/Logos_4.3.

This release includes the Personal Books tool, Resource Justification and Hyphenation, and other new features.

Posts 277
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 5:27 PM

Melissa Snyder:

4.3 (v4.30.0.1516) is now available for download.

If  you have automatic updates turned on, 4.3 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command.

See Release Notes: http://wiki.logos.com/Logos_4.3.

This release includes the Personal Books tool, Resource Justification and Hyphenation, and other new features.

thanks logos, pbb so cool

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 25105
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 5:54 PM

Ben:

There are bugs and difficulties, though. Check this wiki article for How-to advice and also the discussions in the PC Beta forum.

EDIT: the updated Help file is useful; search for "Personal books".

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:05 PM

Dave Hooton:
There are bugs and difficulties, though.

I understand that Logos wanted to get 4.3 out the door as you can build PBs with it, and that lets the community get started. However I wish a more comprehensive documentation of the major outstanding bugs that are known through the beta testing was added to the release notes, especially including workarounds as some have; new users and even people who have dabbled with the beta will not be able to easily find that information otherwise, and support is going to be more difficult until the next point- or service-release. 

My .02...

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:09 PM

Thankful for Logos 4.3 resource update that includes Personal Book and Personal Book Syntax in Logos 4 Help.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:34 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Thankful for Logos 4.3 resource update that includes Personal Book and Personal Book Syntax in Logos 4 Help.

Keep Smiling Smile

I have not received a new Logos 4 help file.  Has you actually received it?  I get "no updates were found".

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 443
Bill Cook | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:35 PM

Nice job, Logos! Notes response is vastly improved. PBB seems to work well, I am anxious for the Sermon File update...

I may be losing my mind, but the program seems a bit zippier over all. I think I need to get some rest. This cannot be. This cannot be!

Wee-hee!

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:35 PM

Peace, Todd!               *smile*

Mine downloaded about two hours ago.....       right after the updated resources   .... 

There were two separate downloads in my case .....

both the other download and the help file appear on my Homepage.....

(actually, I had to "update resourses" to get it to download!)

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 277
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:36 PM

Todd Phillips:

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Keep Smiling Smile

I have not received a new Logos 4 help file.  Has you actually received it?  I get "no updates were found".

yes I have got it

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 277
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:36 PM

Dave Hooton:

Ben:

There are bugs and difficulties, though. Check this wiki article for How-to advice and also the discussions in the PC Beta forum.

thanks for your tip

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:41 PM

Todd Phillips:
  Has you actually received it?

I have it, but I didn't look for it until after I went from beta back to the default channel.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1642
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:46 PM

Wow: there's a lot of work behind this update. Thanks, guys.

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:50 PM

Jerry M:

Todd Phillips:

I have it, but I didn't look for it until after I went from beta back to the default channel.

Thanks all. I discovered that Use Internet was off.  I must have accidentally switched it at some point.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 25105
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 6:53 PM

Jerry M:

Todd Phillips:

I'll expect the Help + 2 resource updates on my stable system as I've already got those on my beta system.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 15
Paul Lund | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 9:02 PM

Thank you Logos. Installed and running on 2 desktops and 1 laptop. Help file came with the installation on all 3. Appears to function as advertised.

Blessings.

Posts 152
Ryan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 9:16 PM

Thanks Logos!

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 9:31 PM

looking forward to downloading, though must contain my soul in patience till I've downloaded a couple of news podcasts as I discover there's rioting in Britain.  Have been out of circulation for a week with appendicitis.  No TV or radio provided in Albanian hospitals, though they did provide the necessary care to save my life and get me fit to come home yesterday.  Alleluia!  Thank God it happened now, not 10 years ago, when the system was distinctly more primitive!

Anyway, I'm about to open Logos and download.  Exciting news about PBB.  

Posts 41
Thomas Arvidsson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 9 2011 10:41 PM

Will the PBB-resources created on my PC even be syncronized to my IPad and me readable om Biblia.com?

Regards
Thomas

Posts 22095
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 12:24 AM

nicky crane:
No TV or radio provided in Albanian hospitals, though they did provide the necessary care to save my life and get me fit to come home yesterday.

Dear Nicky

Sorry to hear about your illness and glad to hear you had successful treatment in hospital.

Blessings, Graham 

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 2:40 AM

Thank you, Graham.  My comments were OT, but I have been much blessed.  Friends rallied round sacriificially.

Have now downloaded PBB etc and look  forward to plying with it.

Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS