Cross Linking Notes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9
Zachary Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 10 2011 5:43 PM

Currently I am taking notes on Spurgeons Sermons. I use the title to create the note. Just below the title is the verse Spurgeon uses. Is there a way I can cross a note on the verse (so it shows up in my Bible) to the note I have taken on Spergeons sermon without creating 2 separate notes? The outcome would be that in my Bible I have the note for the verse and when I click on that note it goes to the note I have tagged in the title of Spurgeons sermon. Is this possible?

Thank you very much! God bless!

Posts 61
Leigh Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 5:54 PM

I believe you would need to create the note from the Bible verse and then in that note create a link to the sermon.

Posts 9
Zachary Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 6:02 PM

Thanks, I have already started converting them! :-) Just means the note is not in the title but instead on the verse. My goal is to have my Bible as the center for all my work in logos. Thanks!

Posts 9
Zachary Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 6:10 PM

How can I create a link in a note to another note? This would be helpful for theological reads that use alot of verses that I already have the note created in the title for the Thrological book. Example: A book is going over Gen 1:1 I have a note created on a title called Creation. Then I create a note on the verse Gen 1:1- would I then use a hyperlink to the note created on the title Creation? If so would the hyperlink bring me to the note called Creation or simply open the entire Note file? I will test this now. Please let me know if you have a more efficient way :-) thanks again!

Posts 9
Zachary Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 10 2011 6:15 PM

Meh, just tested hyperlinking and it opens the Notes file instead of going to the individual note. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS