Editing the Table of Contents in Personal Books?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 16 2011 8:07 AM

I have attempted to have the title page be listed as "Title Page" in my personal books in the table of contents rather than simply the actual title of the book.  This is the way Logos does it and evidently a title page is needed for convenience and possible future printing or exporting.  In the screen shot below you can see a Logos book on the left and a personal book on the right.  How do I edit the table of contents or remove the words "Title Page" from the text of the document?  I attempted to use ctrl + shift + F9  and ctrl + F9 to unlink the table of contents to edit it, but with no success.  I am new to Office 2010.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 29894
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 8:58 AM

Jerry - 

Sorry, but I don't have an answer for you. Just wanted you to know that someone else would like to know the answer! Smile

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 16 2011 7:08 PM

Possibility: change font color for "Title Page" to white with paragraph using Heading 1 style.  Title Page appears in Table of Contents, but since font color matches background, not visible in Logos 4 resource.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS