Logos 4 PBB: What is the Best PDF to Word converter.

Page 3 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 43 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 3
Allen Wilkinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2012 2:59 AM | Locked

I am using ernel for PDF to WordIt can convert up to 50 PDF files into word format in a single conversion cycle. The newly created word files are high in data and rich in features. Overall, the software maintains every formatting and layout of the original file along with every single bit of data. The software is available to download from http://www.pdftowordtool.com/

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2012 3:53 AM | Locked

Thanks Allen...I have a question about it. Does it take footnotes in a PDF file, and convert them to true Footnotes in Word? This seems to be the big feature missing in many converters, and having true footnotes in a Logos PB is a great benefit. If I can avoid converting them manually that's a keeper for me!

Posts 3
Allen Wilkinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2012 4:28 AM | Locked

I have tried this while working on one of my project in which we need to convert some documents ebooks and it worked well and those books didn't have any foot notes, Well i will try doing so and tell you soon

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 12 2012 12:25 PM | Locked

I would be really surprised if it would convert footnotes. All I tried haven't done it. IMHO MS Word 2013 does the best job in conversion. It even converts the footnotes in case the pdf document originated (was saved) as pdf by MS Word. When I convert it back to docx, it maintains the footnotes.

Bohuslav

Page 3 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS