Cannot Activate Part of my Library

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 31
John Dobbs | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 23 2011 9:36 AM

I've looked around in the forums and found a variety of posts surrounding this topic but none of them get to my dilemma. I have several collections in my LIBRONIX library ... and have had no trouble unlocking any of them. However this Jeremiah Lifeworks Library  will not 'unlock'. It has an activation code on the back but for the life of me I think I have clicked every link in the libronix program trying to find a place to enter that code ... and I can't find it. I can BUY it ... but I've already bought it. I just need to activate it to unlock it. It does not show up in my Account Summary as either an unlocked or locked product. It has been downloaded. It does show up in MY LIBRARY but everything's locked up. This ought to be as simple as can be. Online support suggests reloading the program and that there ought to be a prompt to enter the activation code. Nope. Thoughts?

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2011 9:46 AM

Call Customer Service during office hours. They should be able to help you. You should be able to give them the activation code and they can unlock it for you. It will then download into Logos 4.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2011 10:55 PM

Self-service option: wonder if Jeremiah Lifeworks Library CD has a Setup folder with AutoUpdate.lbxupd ? Wonder about clicking AutoUpdate.lbxupd then opening Libronix 3.0g ? (may be prompted to enter serial number).

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS