Too Smart in Searching...

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 521
Russ White | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 1 2011 4:56 AM

Y'all:

I'm working on a paper on OT Allis, Moises Silva, and Graeme Goldsworthy.

The "auto fix-it" logic built into Logos search is driving me crazy... When I search for Allis, or "Allis," either within Logos, I get 20k+ hits. There is a sea of hits for "ally," "allies," and the like, and maybe a teaspoonful of hits for "Allis" (mostly in footnotes). Does anyone know how to turn this smartness off, just for one search, so I can get an accurate look at what's available for references to Allis?

And have I just missed "The Complete Works of OT Allis," or some such within the Logos product library? There is very very little within the confines of Logos for any of these three, apparently. I would really like Prophecy and the Church, Has the Church Misread the Bible, and According to Plan. I'm focused on their hermeneutics, rather than their theology as a whole.

Russ

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2011 5:01 AM

Russ White:
Does anyone know how to turn this smartness off, just for one search, so I can get an accurate look at what's available for references to Allis?

Click on the resource menu of your search panel and un-select Match all word forms"

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS