BUG: Another difficult to report bug

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 29133
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 3 2011 2:03 PM

There is a new series "Newman'a Historical Sketches" ... the last I knew the possessive case in English still used an "s" as in "Newman's Historical Sketches".

EDIT: the error occurs in the series field of the library metadata - in all volumes.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2011 3:20 PM

MJ. Smith:

There is a new series "Newman'a Historical Sketches" ... the last I knew the possessive case in English still used an "s" as in "Newman's Historical Sketches".

OK, I must be blind (perhaps deaf too except that I'm listening to Handel at the moment).  Do you have an URL for this?  I don't see it.  I did look at the Newman collection (BTW:  If you're interested in that, you get a better deal by far if you order the Catholic Library Builder Collection (http://www.logos.com/product/10056/catholic-library-builder).  Can you believe it?  You not only get Newman at a cheaper price than buying Newman by himself, but you get a bunch of other stuff as well.  I have a great deal of the collection, but still it's a better deal.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 3 2011 4:16 PM

It looks like they've got an employee looking after metadata bugs finally: Hayley R Price has been making lots of updates lately to the wiki page where we report these problems (http://wiki.logos.com/Metadata_correction_proposals), moving stuff down to the section of "Corrections addressed by Logos". So I suggest you report it there. It's more likely not to get overlooked.

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 6 2011 11:52 AM

I'll report the issue.  

But feel free to post the issue on the wiki page Rosie referenced as well, if you like. Smile

Posts 1432
Tonya J Ross | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 10:42 AM

This issue should now be resolved. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS