Importing Libronix 3 resources into Logo 4

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 7
Jason Boyle | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 8 2011 9:14 AM

I have both Libronix 3 and Logos 4 installed on my computer- 3 is the Biblioteca Pastora (Spanish resources) and 4 is the Scholar's Library.  I'd like to import all the Spanish resources in Libronix 3 into Logos 4 so that I can use them all at once.  I can't seem to figure out how to do that.  I've synchronized my licenses in 3, I've scanned both the dvd's of libronix 3 as well as the folder that holds the resources on my hard drive- nothing's worked.  Any suggestions?  thanks!

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2011 9:21 AM

Jason Boyle:

I have both Libronix 3 and Logos 4 installed on my computer- 3 is the Biblioteca Pastora (Spanish resources) and 4 is the Scholar's Library.  I'd like to import all the Spanish resources in Libronix 3 into Logos 4 so that I can use them all at once.  I can't seem to figure out how to do that.  I've synchronized my licenses in 3, I've scanned both the dvd's of libronix 3 as well as the folder that holds the resources on my hard drive- nothing's worked.  Any suggestions?  thanks!

Welcome to the forums

Assuming that you've synced your licenses in Libronix (Tools>Account Management and follow the prompts), then in Logos 4 type scan [full path to resource folder] in the command bar (at the top to the right of the "Tools" menu). For a typical installation this will be (with a 32bit OS) scan C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Resources. For a 64bit OS it will be scan C:\Program Files (x86)\Libronix DLS\Resources.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 7
Jason Boyle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2011 9:25 AM

thanks- I had tried that before, but I just tried it again to be sure- still nothing.

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I previously used 2 different email address as my user ID?  I originally used 1 address for Logos 4, and then a different one when I installed Libronix 3.  I've since fixed that, and now both reflect the same email address/user ID, but could that be messing up the synchronization of the licenses?  

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2011 9:38 AM

Jason Boyle:

thanks- I had tried that before, but I just tried it again to be sure- still nothing.

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I previously used 2 different email address as my user ID?  I originally used 1 address for Logos 4, and then a different one when I installed Libronix 3.  I've since fixed that, and now both reflect the same email address/user ID, but could that be messing up the synchronization of the licenses?  

Yes, if you originally purchased with two different user ID's, that could be the issue. Call or email Logos tech support to consolidate the accounts. The phone number is on the web site. The email address is tech@logos.com. Be sure to clearly explain your issue and include both account ID's.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 34339
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2011 9:38 AM

it would be worth a quick phone call or email to make sure the two accounts were merged.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 7
Jason Boyle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2011 9:42 AM

thanks, I'll email them 

Posts 7
Jason Boyle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 9 2011 11:01 AM

I e-mailed them and sure enough the 2 accounts were not linked.  It's all fixed now- thanks for your help!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS