How can you delete a reading plan?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 42
John A. Murphy, Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 5 2009 7:57 PM

When I started LOGOS 4 I realized I'd lost my old reading plan.  To recreate it I tried creating a reading plan and didn't do it right twice.  Now I have two untitled reading plans.  Is there anyway to delete these?

Posts 12336
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 8:19 PM

try clicking the x in the upper right hand corner of the plan

Logos4catholics Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 42
John A. Murphy, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 8:46 PM

I think that just closes the window...not sure, I already took care of it.  I edited it and set it to be read in one day.  Clicked "Read" and they disappeared.  Thanks though

Posts 42
John A. Murphy, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 8:47 PM

Oops!  Sorry MJ, I did mean to say "Thanks" for the suggestion.  :)  I'm still learning my way around LOGOS so to have an upgrade so soon has really thrown me.

Posts 68
LogosEmployee
Jacob Carpenter (Logos) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 5 2009 8:54 PM

John A. Murphy, Jr.:
I edited it and set it to be read in one day.  Clicked "Read" and they disappeared.

Tricky! But the reading plan may still be on your system. Click the File menu and see if the extra one is listed. If it is, simply right-click it for the option to delete it.

Posts 42
John A. Murphy, Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 6 2009 11:24 AM

Thank you Jacob.  You were right.  I needed to go to the file menu and right click.  I just found out how to right click (I know that sounds stupid - but I'm working on a Mac and running Windows XP from which I run LOGOS).  After learning how to right click, I went to the file menu and just in dinking around discovered "delete" in the menu.  Hallelujah.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS