personal books

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 46
Dave Anderson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 12 2011 11:09 AM

How do I include "personal books" in a passage search?

Any input appreciated.  Thanks.

Dave Anderson

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 12 2011 11:39 AM

Dave,

What do you mean by a passage search? If you search your entire library there will be a section just for your personal books. If you are talking about a passage guide search you will need to make a custom passage guide that searches a collection that has all your personal books in it. If you construct and compile a pb as a Bible commentary it will show up in the passage guide, but you might want to prioritize it to make it show up without clicking "more"

Posts 13
Jim Julian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 12 2013 1:29 PM

Kevin, I made a special passage search and a special collection which had personal books in on Genesis.  Then I picked a Scripture that I knew had commentary on it in one of the books.  The answer:  No Results.  Not sure what else to do.  Jim

Posts 29900
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 12 2013 1:59 PM

Hi Jim! Welcome to the forums. Smile

This is a very old thread, and relates to an old version of Logos (L4). Are you still running L4? Is there a reason you haven't updated to the free L5 engine? 

About the PB search… How do you have the personal book tagged? Did you manually do it? Did you let the PBB automatically tag the verses? Is the personal book something you are able to share? Can you provide some screen shots of the search you performed as well as the passage you feel should have shown up?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS