Help - Notes having babies!!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2716
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 15 2011 10:00 PM

My notes are uncontrollably duplicating themselves - both in the Notes file and in the original document

:

I don't often use notes, but was trying them out as I began my study of Exodus - and now I am seeing this.  Am I doing something wrong?

Okay, I think I discovered what I did.  I moved from my laptop to my desktop - but did not shut the laptop's version of LOGOS down.  Can anybody verify that this was the cause of my multiplying Notes?

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 12276
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2011 11:04 PM

Floyd Johnson:
Okay, I think I discovered what I did.  I moved from my laptop to my desktop - but did not shut the laptop's version of LOGOS down.  Can anybody verify that this was the cause of my multiplying Notes?

That's what I've heard causes them. I've not personally tried it. Smile

Logos4catholics Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 12700
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 15 2011 11:51 PM

With one Logos 4 installation open, wonder if remove duplicate notes command helpful ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 15217
Forum MVP
alabama24 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 16 2011 4:01 AM

Floyd Johnson:

:

That's what I call a pregnant pause.

OSX 10.9 | iOS 7 | L5 Gold | Mac Logs | Install

Posts 2877
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 16 2011 4:54 AM

alabama24:
That's what I call a pregnant pause.
 cute.

It is my understanding that they are currently working on this issue.  (I  do not know because I still put my notes in L3 and import them into L4 because notes in L4 are still sub-par IMHO)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS