Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 16
Eric Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 30 2011 7:35 AM

Point by point reveal, fade in images etc... I have found that if there is too much text on the slide that the congregation sprints ahead and stops listening to the preacher.  It doesn't seem like you will be able to fully integrate powerpoint or keynote into the presentation software, so why not improve the software and give it some bells and whistles?

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 30 2011 7:56 AM

Animated text is on our list of future features. Thanks for the feedback.

Posts 152
Chris Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 30 2011 11:34 AM

A temporary workaround is to have multiple slides with progressively more information on each. For example:

[Text Field on Content Slide]

Point 1

--

Point 1

Point 2

--

Point 1

Point 2

Point 3

[End]

This way when you change slides using a fade transition, for example, it seems to the audience you have simply faded in your next point, not the whole slide. That's what we are doing at the moment, at least.

Platform Details for Alpha/Beta Testing Reference:

• Windows 7 Home Premium x64
  • Intel Core2 Duo P7450 @ 2.13GHz
  • 6GB DDR3 RAM
  • Logos 4 Gold

Posts 16
Eric Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 1 2011 7:50 AM

Thanks Chris, was considering that, someone that I know does that with his iphone for keynote:)

Posts 2
Brandie J Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 17 2011 8:41 PM

Just want to echo the desire for point by point reveal.  I'm looking at using this in kidmin and we often have review questions that I would like the answer to pop in after we've read the question.  Will use the suggested work around for now.

Posts 168
Lucas Herlitz | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2011 6:30 AM

I work around we use is to build it in PowerPoint or Keynote.  Then, export the slides as images, with a new image for each build.  Then, begin the process of uploading 35 images into Proclaim.  Yeah, there's GOTTA be a better way, but at least we know it'll look pretty.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS