Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 149
Robert Dean, Jr | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 7 2011 12:58 PM

I have used various methods of putting Word documents using Logos 4 Greek and Heb fonts onto my iPad, from emailing them as attachments, to importing them as a Pages document or using a Keynote application, to adding them as a PDF. Yet, when I do so, I lose the Greek or Hebrew font. How can I fix this or what is the correct procedure or font to use.

Robert Dean

Posts 29889
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 1:09 PM

What computer system are you on?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5553
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 2:47 PM

Robert Dean, Jr:

I have used various methods of putting Word documents using Logos 4 Greek and Heb fonts onto my iPad, from emailing them as attachments, to importing them as a Pages document or using a Keynote application, to adding them as a PDF. Yet, when I do so, I lose the Greek or Hebrew font. How can I fix this or what is the correct procedure or font to use.

Robert Dean

PDF?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 149
Robert Dean, Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 3:00 PM

I have a Mac OSX. Doesn't work when I put the doc in PDF either. Looks fine on my Mac, but the font is lost on my iPad.

Posts 29889
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2011 3:54 PM

Could you attach one of the pdf files here? Maybe .docx file too?

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 149
Robert Dean, Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 8 2011 1:26 PM

I messed around with some font preferences and don't have a problem any more.

The assumption in the posts here was that this should not be a problem, so I knew I just probably needed to tweak something.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS