the differences b/t KF and JG

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6
Alan@Aki | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 14 2011 2:58 AM

hi all, i'm a new guy here and i just want to know the differences b/t KF and JG in Logos Packages.

thanks very much in advance!

Posts 28284
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 4:30 AM

Hi Alan - 

First, welcome to the forums! Is your question out of curiosity or are you looking to purchase a base package? In case you are wondering, all of the base packages are now "JG" and "KF" is not available. I am not sure exactly what happened between the packages, but I know that the "revised common lectionary: daily readings" was added. I don't think that Logos has put out a definitive list of changes, although so other users have tried to compile a list with mixed results.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 6
Alan@Aki | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 7:39 AM

Hi Alabama,

Thanks for your reply. 

actually i have purchased the bible study package already, but just wonder that i there is so-called two versions of "KF" and "JG", and i search in logos website and cant find any "definition" on that.

anyway, thanks very much!

Posts 4732
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 7:52 AM

If you go to the products page and go as it to upgrade your base package - if you do not have the JG version it will offer you a free upgrade.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 14 2011 10:51 AM

Alan:
actually i have purchased the bible study package already, but just wonder that i there is so-called two versions of "KF" and "JG", and i search in logos website and cant find any "definition" on that.

Welcome Big Smile

Looking at http://www.logos.com/comparison plus list of JG resource updates for Scholar's Platinum => http://community.logos.com/forums/p/39138/292480.aspx#292480 , appears Revised Common Lectionary (RCL) is the only new JG resource for Bible Study package.  If upgrade to Original Languages or higher, then would receive Society of Biblical Literature (SBL) Greek Edition for Clausal Outlines and Syntactic Greek New Testament.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 6
Alan@Aki | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 17 2011 8:16 AM

dear all,

many thanks to all your replies

btw, i'm stil not having a clear picture on the differences b't KF and JG, but, i just know i'm enjoying my Logos in every single moment when i'm using it. 

really thanks!!!!!!!

LOL

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS