Features available in the various base packages

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 32
Pastor Johnny | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 15 2011 2:07 PM

I am teaching a course on how to study the Bible. So far, I have been teaching the manual method but I will very soon be showing the class how to do these same things much quicker using Logos software. I have been looking for information on the specific features that are available in the various packages but I can't find anything on the Logos website or on the forums.

I have also found myself helping other pastors in the area to learn to use their Logos software and I wonder if I am suggesting they try some method which they can't do because they have a lower package than I do.

Or, is the only real difference between the packages the number of resources included?

It would be really nice if this were spelled out somewhere.

Thanks,

Johnny

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 15 2011 2:20 PM

The last section in the Base Package comparison chart (http://www.logos.com/comparison) is labelled "Features and Databases", which should tell you what you want.

Scholar's Library is the minimum package required to get all features.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 32
Pastor Johnny | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 17 2011 11:30 AM

Thanks!  For some reason I had never seen that section. I guess being at the bottom of a very long list makes it easy to miss.

~joh

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS