Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6491
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 17 2011 11:37 PM

Is there a way to locks slides by user, so that they cannot accidentally be deleted, changed?

How do you save the format of one presentation and give it a different name. I will be using the same format for the next two weeks for five nights. Is there a save as feature, where I can save as a different name, and only change my sermon text? Thanks in advance.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 82
Todd Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2011 7:29 AM

Security that granular tends to be awkward and, at times, confusing. Proclaim assumes you will only add people you trust to your group. Only people in your group can edit your presentations.

At present there is no way to duplicate a presentation and save it under a different name. It is assumed that most presentations will be given only once. You bring up an interesting use-case: thank you!

In the meantime, two work-arounds might be:

1. Build new presentations for each night. The items you added to one presentation will be available in the "recently used list" in the Add Items window.

2. Modify a single presentation between each use.

--Todd

Posts 6491
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2011 7:46 AM

Thanks Todd. We are using method 1. Last night we discovered that the wrong song was accidentally deleted. Trying to avoid problems such as this. Don'

t want someone to accidentally delete my sermon at the last minute. Smile

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS