Copy & Paste and Match Style

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4
andyd321 | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 4 2011 12:31 PM

I'm using Apple's Pages as my word processor. When I copy and paste from Logos and right click in my document to select "Paste and Match Style" it looses the reference. When I copy and paste normally it is retained, but then I have to go in and always be changing the font.

Any fix?

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 4 2011 1:33 PM

Appears Pages '09 prefers Body paragraph style.  Copied once from Logos 4.3 SR-6, then Paste and Match Styles 3 times in Pages '09:

Wonder about changing Body paragraph style in Pages ? (possibly Redefine Style from Selection)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4948
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 5 2011 2:31 AM

andyd321:

I'm using Apple's Pages as my word processor. When I copy and paste from Logos and right click in my document to select "Paste and Match Style" it looses the reference. When I copy and paste normally it is retained, but then I have to go in and always be changing the font.

Any fix?

Hi Andy

I had a play with this just now and using either Ctrl C and Ctrl V or Ctrl+Shift+V does indeed do what you say.

Also I tried the options from the Services Menu Shift+ +E (or J) with the same results.

I didn't have time to play with the built in 'Copy Bible Verse' tool. Have you eliminated this as a possible solution?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS