Finding my posts

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 30202
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 7 2009 12:54 PM

If I click on my name, the newest entry under activities is October 25; If I do a search on my name, the posts come up in apparently random order. Not sure how I'm supposed to find if there is an answer to a post.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 12:56 PM

Scroll down to the bottom of the search results to find the link to the advanced search options.  It will probably help.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 687
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 7 2009 12:56 PM

Have you tried clicking on "Your Discussions" at the top of the Forums Home Page?

Posts 3717
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2009 10:13 AM

MJ. Smith:
If I click on my name, the newest entry under activities is October 25; If I do a search on my name, the posts come up in apparently random order. Not sure how I'm supposed to find if there is an answer to a post.

Hi Martha,

I've noted the same thing. None of my beta posts count in my total. IMO, these forums still need a LOT of work to be really usable.

Several have asked to be able to mark all Apple posts "Read". I try, but it doesn't stick whether or not I clear cache before doing so.

And with the volume of posting right now, it's tough to keep up with the ones where I have any chance of contributing!

(Thursday, I had to get new drivers' license & license plates. Yesterday, I preached in the morning & was installed as new pastor in the afternoon. This afternoon, I have a memorial service.  All have combined to limit my time on the forums, & I had 6 pages of index, nearly 400 posts to sort thru---in just 2 days off line!)

Logos--this REALLY needs help!

Grace & Peace,
Bill

MSI GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS