Anyone know best way to keep track of date hymns used?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 30
Dr. John Wheeler | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 8 2011 5:21 PM

Proclaim is on the way to answering our presentation needs. However, I need a way to keep track of the date I used a particular hymn/song last.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Posts 152
Chris Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 8 2011 5:36 PM

Proclaim will eventually integrate with Planning Center Online which includes, among many other things, the feature you are describing. You can vote for it to be expedited here.

Platform Details for Alpha/Beta Testing Reference:

• Windows 7 Home Premium x64
  • Intel Core2 Duo P7450 @ 2.13GHz
  • 6GB DDR3 RAM
  • Logos 4 Gold

Posts 15
Kevin Huntsinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 13 2011 6:00 PM

Planning Center Online is the way to go.. www.planningcenteronline.com .  It not only keeps track of the songs you do but will auto-report to CCLI for you as well.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 13 2011 7:51 PM

John Wheeler:

Proclaim is on the way to answering our presentation needs. However, I need a way to keep track of the date I used a particular hymn/song last.

Anyone have any suggestions?

You could put it in an Excel spreadsheet.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 30
Dr. John Wheeler | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 13 2011 8:38 PM

Thanks of the suggestions. I checked out the Planning Center, but it was not quit what I was needing.

My solution: I found a list of they songs with page numbers (for our musicians) and imported it into Bento. I then created custom categories of the songs: opening, second songs, chorus, invitation, etc. Then I ranked them and created smart collections, so songs I don't won't will not show up.

I initially thought this would be too complicated for Bento. It was not. I am very pleased with how this turned out. It is great on my Mac and iPad.

Posts 30
Dr. John Wheeler | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 13 2011 8:51 PM

Sorry for the typos...need to get some sleep!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS