Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18727
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 10 2011 2:17 PM

Jack Caviness:

Rosie Perera:
I've got 9435 resources now

Remember, Jack, that coveting is forbidden Geeked

Don't envy me. I've gotten so behind on tagging them I've virtually given up. I've actually started canceling CP orders for the multi-commentary sets because I simply can't see having even more. I don't even look through all the PG hits in commentaries as it is. And I can bet you that none of the "classic" commentaries will end up prioritized in my top 10 so why buy them, even if they end up being dirt cheap? I will seriously never use them. I'm starting to realize that too much of a good thing can actually be problematic.

Posts 408
Ken Shawver | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 10 2011 2:38 PM

Well there is the point of being a Logos book addict Wink. I have about 3500 books inflated by the Classics. I have been focusing on tagging and prioritizing. I decided to start from scratch.

In Christ,

Ken

Dell Studio 1555; 15.6 True Life LCD; Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.20 GHz, 2M Cache, 800 MHz FSB ; 500GB 5400 HDD; 8GB RAM, Win 10, Chrome 70

http://wiki.logos.com/

Posts 9099
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 10 2011 5:34 PM

Rosie Perera:
I'm starting to realize that too much of a good thing can actually be problematic.

Sure enough. There may be a gem in a book you don't usually use but you might have to comb through a lot of straw to find it. There's just so much time for combing.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS