How to organize the library

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13
Gangof4 | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 9 2011 6:48 PM

Ok, I have a hundred or more works from the Perseus collection in my Logos library and another 54 or so volumes from "Luther's Works" right smack in the middle of the Perseus list.  Is there a way to create folders where instead of having almost 200 titles or volumes of books I have one folder that says "Luther" and another that says "Perseus?"

Posts 30048
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2011 6:55 PM

Ronald - Have you examined "collections" before? See the Wiki HERE.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2011 6:57 PM

Hi Ronald,

I use Collections and Layouts to organize my library. You can find info for both of these on Wiki. I also use the command bar to open things I use frequently. It's an awesome shortcut if you remember it. I use a PC, but collections and layouts I assume work in Mac. Check it out and see if it's for you. There are example collections you can cut and paste on wiki also. Additionally, books I am reading I tag with reading and it is its own collection. Books I want to read I tag as wanting to read and it is also in its own collection. And books I have read I tag as read and they are in a collection as well.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 9 2011 7:03 PM

Wiki Getting Started with Logos => Collections has Tips and links, including => Example Collections with many Perseus collection examples.

Edit: wiki Getting Started with Logos => Layouts likewise has Tips and links (wiki pages and video tutorials).

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS