Need Help with BHS!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 232
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:36 AM

The other day, I was trying to highlight some texts. And after that I was trying to do a morph search, and then I tried to make a filter? which changed the text color in BHS to "gray", and it just stays like that even after I deleted the filter. I am not sure what I did :/ and how that happened, but I need some help to get this text back to "black" color.

Can someone please help me? :)

Thank you

Joel

Posts 112
Chad M. Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2011 8:26 AM

Can you show us a screen capture of the Visual Filter dropdown (the three little circles) for your BHS?   Any chance you actually highlighted these words?  You could select them and then in the highlighter palette click "erase" just to check.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2011 1:42 PM

Chad M. Foster:
Any chance you actually highlighted these words?  You could select them and then in the highlighter palette click "erase" just to check.

Likewise wonder if highlighting applied ? been there, done that Stick out tongue (several times, eventually learned how to erase)

Wiki => Logos 4 Keyboard Shortcuts For Mac includes:

Shift-Command-K    Erase Highlighting

Option: highlight words, then use keyboard shortcut to erase.

By the way, Logos 4.5 Beta combines highlighting and notes.  When a word is highlighted, a note is created.  Deleting the note also deletes corresponding highlighting.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 232
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:36 PM

Hi Chad,

I did not highlight these words. I tried to erase, but it did not work. BUT, I finally figured it out. I made a "visual filter" earlier (somehow), and I deleted it now :)

Thanks for your help!

Here are the screenshots:

AND NOW.... Its all clear!

Posts 232
Joel Madasu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2011 7:36 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus - Thank you for your help!!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS