Cannot scroll thru paraellel resources with CMD key and L/R Arrow Key

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Dr. Stratton Kearns | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 6 2011 10:42 AM

Greetings!

Quick note:

Have imac (Lion OS) and cannot get the CMD key & L/R Arrow keys to scroll my parallel resources.

Also, cannot use 'quick open' trick of double clicking on empty space of open book (ie. just to R of '+' ) to open next resource.

pls send me to the forum answer, 

I have looked for this in the search box, but so far 'no joy'.

thanks, pops

Posts 13124
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 6 2011 10:21 PM

Welcome Big Smile

Dr. Stratton Kearns:
Have imac (Lion OS) and cannot get the CMD key & L/R Arrow keys to scroll my parallel resources.

While unable to scroll parallel resources using command + left/right arrow keys, am able to use keyboard shortcut to change resource to next and previous, which is similar to ctrl + left/right arrow key usage in Logos 4 on Windows.  Personally learned when parallel resources list is not visible, can use keyboard shortcuts to change resource.

Dr. Stratton Kearns:
Also, cannot use 'quick open' trick of double clicking on empty space of open book (ie. just to R of '+' ) to open next resource.

Using Logos 4.5 Beta 8 on Windows and Mac, can replicate 'quick trick' working on Windows, but not on Mac so added item to Feature Parity list (with reference to this thread).

Workaround is clicking "+" to open new Tab that shows prioritized list of resources have reference, then click desired resource (bit slower than double click trick).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 19 2012 10:25 AM

Dr. Stratton Kearns:

Logos 4 Mac now uses only left and right arrow keys to scroll, not Cmd + Left Arrow and Cmd + Right Arrow.

Dr. Stratton Kearns:

This issue has been fixed in a future update. Thank you.

Posts 6305
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 19 2012 11:27 AM

Just for reference, the Windows version has both Arrows or Cntrl+Arrows. I notice Libronix also has both. There's probably a reason that will be new to me.

Posts 13124
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 23 2012 7:26 AM

Ann Boyles:

Dr. Stratton Kearns:

This issue has been fixed in a future update. Thank you.

Logos 4.5c Release Candidate 1 includes fix => 4.5c Release Candidate 1 (4.53.0.2254) available

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS