Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
David Brian Moore | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 9 2009 9:30 AM

I seem to have all the library books that are available with registration and sign in EXCEPT the Interlinear texts.  Does anyone else have a similar experience or know of a fix?  I am very excited about the app and have been a logos client since the 1990's and use the latest version of Libronix (3.0f) available from the support link.

One post seemed to imply that the logos 4 software was available for free download to use with your existing library but my impression is that it will require a several hundred dollar upgrade to get the newest version of the software.  If the is a free or lower cost way to get the logos 4 software could you please let me know about that as well?

Posts 964
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 9 2009 2:01 PM

The reverse interlinear resources are integrated into the application so they don't show up in the Library as books. You can touch and hold on a word in a Bible with RI data to see the original language text.

You do need to purchase a Logos 4 package to get access to other books on the iPhone app, but the upgrade does not need to be several hundred dollars. Sign in and check for your upgrade options.

Posts 6
David Brian Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 12:34 PM

So does the iphone app have the ability to display the English/Greek texts and morphology at the same time in an interlinear format or is the look up the only way it is implemented.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS