I Dreamed Logos At Night And Woke Up

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 36
Ben Vargh | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 24 2011 2:31 PM

This is a true story. Day before yesterday, I dreamed Logos in the wee hours of morning and woke up. In my dream, Sync V2 had gone live, reading plans had started to Sync properly, and highlighting had come to the iOS. What a beautiful dream it was! I think It made me too much excited and I woke up. The dream just made me realize how much I am living it. Bob, are you listening? [ Well I know you are doing your best to avoid a let down for the New Year :-) ]

Posts 25813
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2011 3:00 PM

Dream on...

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 5322
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2011 5:52 PM

Ben Vargh:
Bob, are you listening? [ Well I know you are doing your best to avoid a let down for the New Year :-) ]

I would love your dream to be true,  reality is I am hoping Bob is listening to the beta testers who saying the new highlighting/notes is far from ready....

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 24 2011 8:37 PM

Ben Vargh:
Bob, are you listening? [ Well I know you are doing your best to avoid a let down for the New Year :-) ]

Am aware from various forum replies that Bob is anxiously looking forward to Sync v2 deployment for his own reading plan use and sync while traveling.

Considering diversity of Logos app offerings (including Proclaim) plus many Logos web sites, wonder what reality of Sync v2 framework will include ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2972
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 25 2011 9:11 AM

I know Logos is working hard at expanding their development team (even opening a new office in Phoenix, AZ!) to bring all these things and more to fruition.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS