upgrade catholic package

Page 1 of 1 (17 items)
This post has 16 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Miguel Morin | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 2 2012 7:26 PM

Hi,

I just bought the catholic foundation library. I bought this one because i wanted to test the products before investing more. I love it very much and I would like to upgrade. Is there a upgrade page for catholic packages.... like regular packages where you pay only the difference between both packages ?

thanks,

Miguel

Posts 26485
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 7:38 PM

There's not a page for it yet ... but call/email Sales and they will help you out.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 7:42 PM

Miguel Morin:

Hi,

I just bought the catholic foundation library. I bought this one because i wanted to test the products before investing more. I love it very much and I would like to upgrade. Is there a upgrade page for catholic packages.... like regular packages where you pay only the difference between both packages ?

thanks,

Miguel

Hi Miguel, welcome to the forums.

You will see the catholic base packages here http://www.logos.com/catholiclibrary with the comparisons between them here http://www.logos.com/catholiccomparison

I'm not sure, but you should be able to find an upgrade button on the base packages page. If not, you might want to send an e-mail off to Santiago at

santiago.galeano@logos.com letting him know exactly what you want to do.

You will want to do this tonight so you can get in on the Logos Cash offer.

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 7:43 PM

Do those of us who own Platinum need to pay full price for catholic packages or do we get a discount on it?

DAL

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 7:46 PM

DAL:

Do those of us who own Platinum need to pay full price for catholic packages or do we get a discount on it?

DAL

You will need to contact sales to find out. I think if you have a number of the larger resources, you might get a reduction, but I don't know for sure.  Sales would let you know.

Posts 6402
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 7:53 PM

Thanks Praiser! I'll try to contact them to find out.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 8:03 PM

DAL:
Do those of us who own Platinum need to pay full price for catholic packages or do we get a discount on it? DAL 

I don't know for sure but there were a number of factors I learned about when I got the Catholic Library Builder.when it was first introduced. I had a lot of duplicates. I already had Portfolio and the Master Collection plus several big Catholic collections I had purchased as stand-alone deals. Logos did have a few tiered upgrade prices but there was a cap on how much the discount could be. If I remember correctly the biggest discount was only 25% off the introductory price and you had to have a lot of duplicates to get that. I was still happy to buy it because the new titles I got for my slightly discounted upgrade price were much more expensive to buy singly.  A Logos Sales Rep can tell you what, if any, discounts you may be entitled to.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2401
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2012 5:10 AM

Praiser:

You will see the catholic base packages here http://www.logos.com/catholiclibrary with the comparisons between them here http://www.logos.com/catholiccomparison

You will want to do this tonight so you can get in on the Logos Cash offer.

Times up and the list does not show the items in Catholic Library Builder

What is needed is ONE list that shows ALL packages, both regular and the new catholic ones with the library builder set.

Posts 10031
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2012 5:22 AM

David Ames:

the list does not show the items in Catholic Library Builder

What is needed is ONE list that shows ALL packages, both regular and the new catholic ones with the library builder set

Look here: http://community.logos.com/forums/thread/315075.aspx 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2012 5:24 AM

David Ames:
  Times up and the list does not show the items in Catholic Library Builder What is needed is ONE list that shows ALL packages, both regular and the new catholic ones with the library builder set. 

You are right David. It is very difficult to make comparisons with what we presently have. In light of the sale deadline we should have suggested the proactive choice of placing the order and using the 30 day guarantee to extend the otion. Then Logos would have more time to respond to this customer's questions and possibly made a sale. .

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 2401
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 4 2012 5:33 AM

NewbieMick  “”Look here””   Does not cover the new “”Catholic”” sets nor upgrades

[[But that list is a work of Love for which we are all thankful]]

Super Tramp “”You are right David””   David is ALWAYS RIGHT – Except when he is wrong

Posts 10031
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 4 2012 7:09 AM

David Ames:

NewbieMick  “”Look here””   Does not cover the new “”Catholic”” sets nor upgrades

Huh, did you read only the first post? Mitchell started the thread with the spreadsheet of classical Base packages, then he provided in a later post an updated sheet with two tabs, the second one being the catholic base packages. I reworked this into one tab, adding the Minimal Crossgrade and the Catholic Library Builder on the way, then I posted this sheet again with additional columns that exemplarily show comparing different packages.

If you tell me what exactly you want to compare (e.g. "I have Original Languages, what do I get if I buy Catholic Scholars"), I'll be happy to work it out and post it here later.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 4 2012 11:04 AM

David Ames:

You must have only looked at the first post...go to the spreadsheet in this posting of NewbieMick on Dec 25th http://community.logos.com/forums/p/42304/315075.aspx#315075

He included the Catholic Packages in it.

EDIT: oops wrong link...this is the one http://community.logos.com/forums/p/42304/317417.aspx#317417

Posts 27
Andrew Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 4 2012 4:19 PM

Hello Miguel,

I'm so glad you like the Catholic Foundations Library. There are special upgrade packages in the works that will be released any day. But, since Foundations has only been available for about three weeks, you are still within the 30-day return period. Call up sales and ask them to return Foundations and purchase a larger library.

-Andrew Jones

Posts 2401
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 4 2012 8:21 PM

David Ames:

David is ALWAYS RIGHT – Except when he is wrong

I did not know that I was going to be wrong that fast - next time when sent on a link I will look at more then the post linked to

Thanks for showing me the errors of my ways

Posts 6
Miguel Morin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 4 2012 8:29 PM

I am not ready to upgradeyet , but i was a bit scared to not see the upgrade options, like on the regular packages. Because it is my intention to upgrade as time goes by (there are so much great ressources to read).

Now that I know that the upgrades are on the way, I feel better Big Smile

This is really a great product, I can't stop using it. 

thanks,

Miguel

Posts 10031
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 1:13 AM

Miguel Morin:
I am not ready to upgradeyet , but i was a bit scared to not see the upgrade options, like on the regular packages.

Right now, there is at least a small upgrade table very far down below on the page of http://www.logos.com/product/10552/catholic-scholars-library , that's what I started from when I decided to upgrade from Library Builder to Catholic Scholars.

What is missing, is any information on "transgrading" from the classic packages to catholic ones or vice versa. The normal update page doesn't reflect this at all.

Mick

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS