When did this cool feature get implemented?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 28740
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 5 2012 1:52 AM | Locked

Somewhere I didn't pay attention and never tried the link.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8603
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:21 AM | Locked

I have seen this in the EEC commentaries for only certain links - particularly links WITHOUT a Logos resource.

I'm afraid it appears a little inconsistently in the Philemon volume; meaning that there are many Biblio references with this link, that link or no link at all.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 28740
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 12:24 PM | Locked

Ah, I don't have the EEC. I wonder if we should report missing links in the resources that have them? Now I need to try importing the bibliographic information into Zotero.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8603
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 5 2012 12:31 PM | Locked

Reporting all those missing links could get veeeeeery cumbersome.  But this is the kind of information that goes in the comments section of the report typo feature.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS