Suggestion: Include default reading plans in Biblia

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Ilya Radchenko | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 13 2012 6:41 AM

So far it seems like you must own Logos software to be able to utilize Biblia Reading Plans. What about those that do not own it, but the reading plan link is visible to them but they cant use it? Isn't that false advertisement? Furthermore, shouldn't there be an explanation once a user clicks on the link and sees that there are no reading plans available? This could waste peoples time since they will start searching and looking for plans on the site. I recommend at least adding an explanation, but even better would be an inclusion of several popular reading plans.

Posts 1697
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 19 2012 5:45 AM

Thank you for the suggestion. We are planning to include pre-built reading plans in the future.

I'm sorry I can't promise a particular date yet.

Posts 1
Victoria Walton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2012 8:56 AM

Has any progress been made on making the reading plans available for Biblia.com? I tried to sign up on the site "For the Love of God" which uses the M'Cheyne plan and directs it to Biblia.com... but the site doesn't acknowledge that you are actually following the plan. Biblia.com is a great site for bible study with all the resources it offers for free. thanks!

Posts 1
Ron Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2014 5:14 AM

It still looks like you cannot add a reading plan directly on the Biblia site, but I have used the free Logos app on my Android tablet to select reading plans and they are then available on Biblia.

Posts 22384
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2014 6:11 AM

Hi Ron - and welcome to the forums

Ron Parker:

It still looks like you cannot add a reading plan directly on the Biblia site, but I have used the free Logos app on my Android tablet to select reading plans and they are then available on Biblia.

You can add pre-defined reading plans at the bible.faithlife.com site. You might want to try there

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS