where are all my interlinear bibles?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 48
Tim Murray | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 10 2009 6:37 AM

I have the Gold package and the long list of Interlinear Bibles shown on the web site is not in my library....or I can't find them if they are.

Posts 143
iamk | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 6:39 AM

you access them by clicking the interlinear button on the Bible resource near the top. They are supposedly bringing them back however as separate resources. This will make many people much happier.

Posts 319
Michael Hite | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 6:56 AM

TimothyMurray:

I have the Gold package and the long list of Interlinear Bibles shown on the web site is not in my library....or I can't find them if they are.

Click the Interlinear link at the top of the Bible window. Then simply click on any word in the text and it will be highlighted in the box at the bottom of the window. This is another feature that I didn't like at first, but it has really grown on me. It keeps the text much more readable. I would like the ability to turn parts of the interlinear on and off or changes their order like we could in L3 though :-)

2015 13" MacBook Pro - 2 Ghz Intel i7 - 16 GB RAM - 500GB SSD - 2018 iMac Pro - 3.2GHz 8-core Xeon - both systems running OS 10.14.3 (Mojave)

Posts 596
LaRosa Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 7:01 AM

you can turn parts of the Interlinear off/on... just right-click on the labels to the left & it'll bring up a menu to toggle the fields (i.e. I've turned off all the transliterations because I don't need them)

here's a screenshot of the options

Urban Scholar - http://urban-scholar.com 
Christ-centered Hip-Hop - http://www.sphereofhiphop.com

Posts 319
Michael Hite | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 10 2009 7:42 AM

LaRosa Johnson:

you can turn parts of the Interlinear off/on... just right-click on the labels to the left & it'll bring up a menu to toggle the fields (i.e. I've turned off all the transliterations because I don't need them)

Thank you, thank you - I have been trying to do this but didn't try clicking on the LABELS. Duh... Thanks for the tip - big help.

2015 13" MacBook Pro - 2 Ghz Intel i7 - 16 GB RAM - 500GB SSD - 2018 iMac Pro - 3.2GHz 8-core Xeon - both systems running OS 10.14.3 (Mojave)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS