PBB: new book interface closes prematurely

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1650
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:43 PM

When creating a Personal Book in Logos 4, the book closes before I can fill in all the fields and build it. Any suggestions on why?

I click on Tools | Personal Books | Add Book, and begin filling in the fields (title, author, description, …) But before I’ve entered all the data, the book collapses (so it looks like all the others in the list). This happens several times before I can complete the fields and build the book. Any ideas?

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2012 6:42 PM

Several of us have reported that behavior and it is supposed to be fixed on the next release.  I believe it has already been fixed for beta users.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1738
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2012 7:29 PM

I have noticed that this happens to me only when Use Internet is on. You might try turning it off as a temporary fix until 4.5 is stable (or you decide to run the beta) and see if that works.

Posts 1650
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 14 2012 9:06 PM

Robert M. Warren:
I have noticed that this happens to me only when Use Internet is on. You might try turning it off as a temporary fix until 4.5 is stable (or you decide to run the beta) and see if that works.

Thank you, Robert. Will keep this in mind as an option for now.

Jerry M:
Several of us have reported that behavior and it is supposed to be fixed on the next release. I believe it has already been fixed for beta users.

Thanks, Jerry. Good to know a) it's not something I'm doing, and b) it's going to be fixed. Appreciated.

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:14 AM

It is definitively fixed in the latest beta, 4.5 beta 14.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS