PBB: Patrick Fairbairn -- The Typology of Scripture I & II

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 32 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 11 2012 4:30 PM

Jeremy Korodaj also contributed to this effort!  Smile

Posts 2250
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 5 2012 9:14 AM

I was going to post another request for Logos to get this one into the library, but now I don't have to do that. Not that I'm letting them off easy. Not having this one in Logos just doesn't make sense

This is my very first PBB addition and it loaded well. Really appreciate all the hard work Yes

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 5 2012 1:10 PM

Michael,

Glad you got it installed. Enjoy!

Posts 105
Gary Pajkos | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 2 2012 9:02 PM

This is great !!!   Thank you so very much.  Keep them coming !!!

Posts 32
Jim Darlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 27 2013 3:43 PM

Thanks for this resource. For those who are interested, I'm attempting to combine the two-volume work into a single volume with VolumePage milestones (just for giggles).

I posted a question about linking to VolumePage milestones here in the forums and included the docx file I'm working with as an attachment. I'm attempting to add links in the indices.

Thanks to everyone for your work on this thus-far.

Posts 63
Bryan Speer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2013 11:31 AM

I am a little late in finding this great resource, but thank you for your hard work and then sharing it with everybody.  Believe it or not, I just submitted this as a request to Logos about a week ago.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 10 2014 12:29 AM

I imagine many who've shown interest in this PB may also be interested in the Patrick Fairbairn Collection (9 vols.), now on CP.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 151
Dave L | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 24 2014 5:15 AM

Thanks! What a great find.

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 8:22 AM

fgh:

I imagine many who've shown interest in this PB may also be interested in the Patrick Fairbairn Collection (9 vols.), now on CP.

I realize that this is an old thread but I thought I'd update it and say that this community pricing collection has now crossed 100% and is soon headed for development. If you want to get in on it place your bid soon. Bidding closes at 12:00pm (PST) on Friday, 2/9/2018.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 791
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 8:24 AM

Thank you, Bruce. Even though I created this PBB with Jeremy I will be happy to have the Logos version.

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 8:27 AM

Bill Anderson:

Thank you, Bruce. Even though I created this PBB with Jeremy I will be happy to have the Logos version.

Since 2014 I have used and appreciated the work you did to create this. Thank you! What are you looking forward to most with having it in Logos?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 791
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 9:29 AM

Primarily it being available on all my devices. Smile

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 2 2018 9:36 AM

Bill Anderson:

Primarily it being available on all my devices. Smile

Of course! Yes

Page 2 of 2 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS