how has 4.5 changes to highlights changed the way you work?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 208
Paul Gisbourne | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 22 2012 1:57 PM | Locked

I have followed the 4.5beta cycle at a distance and have just installed 4.5 release candidate and was wondering if those who have been on the beta cycle are implementing the new highlighting/note system into their work flow..

Have you reworked the auto generated highlight/note files or kept them?

Posts 29929
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2012 3:14 PM | Locked

I had a fairly large note file (115 pages). The majority was highlighting from my ESV reading plan. I spent 4+ hours creating new note files for other books. It is not the intention of Logos that users will have to do this, but I was trying to trouble shoot something, and I like to keep things organized. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1210
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2012 7:14 PM | Locked

alabama24:

I had a fairly large note file (115 pages). The majority was highlighting from my ESV reading plan. I spent 4+ hours creating new note files for other books. It is not the intention of Logos that users will have to do this, but I was trying to trouble shoot something, and I like to keep things organized. 

Alabama,

Did you have to drag/drop each individual highlight note item, or were you able to grab all of the highlight/note items by resource and move them at once into a new note file?

Posts 29929
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 22 2012 7:40 PM | Locked

One at a time... thats why it took 4+ hours Tongue Tied

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS