Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 45 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 767
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 9:10 AM

alabama24:

UncleBob:
Is it now possible to access a note file that I have created on the desktop app, with notes not attached to specific verses inside of it?

I don't know the answer to that question for sure, but I think the answer is no. All of the notes I have are attached to a verse. When I look up that verse, the note is there. AFAIK, there isn't a way to open up the note file on the mobile device, so I don't know where you would go to look for that note. Does that make sense?

I have attached a note to highlights I have made in "Christ Centered Preaching." So the note does not have to be attached to a verse but I think it must be attached to some text. I did this on my iPad, I have not checked for notes made on the desktop app but I assume it will work both ways. I don't think unattached notes are an option on the mobile app at this time.

Posts 1886
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 10:45 AM

Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work!

Posts 258
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 11:22 AM

I noticed that Logos 4.5 shortens the highlight created note title and the iOS app does not.

Posts 134
L.D. Young | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 27 2012 12:55 PM

Love the new update. I've been playing around with it most of the day. Thanks Logos! Well done.  Big Smile

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 28 2012 12:42 AM

Hello David,

Thank you for reporting these issues.  Although I am new to the Mobile team, please allow me to respond to the best of my knowledge.

David Sawyer:
I can't actually even read my books now as the text is shunted to the right by about 10%, leaving some off the text off the page.  Resizing text does not help.

This is a known issue and a case has already been submitted to our Development department.

David Sawyer:
The extra library functions are useful, but the formatting here is off too.  The pictures of book covers are often stretched or overlap each other. 

This too is a known issue and Development is aware of it - I submitted this (and the previous issue) myself and personally spoke with the Developer team about them yesterday.

David Sawyer:
I cannot see how to add notes/highlight.  I don't get the little arrow to right that I see on some of your pictures (by the copy/lookup/search), which I assume is where we go to add notes etc?

Notes and Highlighting, as far as I understand, are not currently supported on second generation iPod Touch devices.

Posts 2
Elliot Diaz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 28 2012 8:27 AM

Thank you very much for the response.  Hopefully logos will add this feature, that would be great!

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS