Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 81
Al Dobko | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 30 2012 2:40 PM

When I use my KJV the Strong's # shows up but I don't see how to access the actual dictionary I bought from within the Bible; am I missing something?

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 30 2012 2:59 PM

Al Dobko:
When I use my KJV the Strong's # shows up but I don't see how to access the actual dictionary I bought from within the Bible; am I missing something?

I don't think so. I would expect one of two things: to be able to click on the strongs number itself, or to do a bible word study and be able to follow a link there. Neither worked for me when I just tried. Sorry!

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 30 2012 3:05 PM

Hardly the most convenient option, but you could open the Strong's Lexicon from your library and go to the number manually.

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 30 2012 3:43 PM

Chris Roberts:

Hardly the most convenient option, but you could open the Strong's Lexicon from your library and go to the number manually.

I forgot to mention that I did that while I was experimenting for this post. It was a pain( Tongue Tied ) but at least it could be done. Yes

Posts 1
Jamie Heim | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2012 4:15 PM

I can't see the Strongs lexicon in my library. Have any of you used "e-sword"? That's what I'm looking for.... The strong's number along side each word and then do a search from there. I find the "bible study" option with the circle and the various definitions very odd and unuseful.

Posts 81
Al Dobko | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2012 4:55 PM

The best KJV/Strong's combo I've found is the KJV 2010 app from Brian Webb... It's 5 bucks in the app store... Every Bible program has its own unique features and advantages... Logos is the only one with a good interlinear... I have six different programs on my iPhone and they're each good for different things... I hope I don't get banned for mentioning Brian's program; it's a really good one; nice and simple.  :)

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2012 1:20 PM

Hi Al,

I will write up a suggestion case for our Development department.  Thanks!

Posts 1
Bryan Schmuland | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2013 12:16 AM

Old post, but I've got the same question.  Nothing came of this???

Posts 28718
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 15 2013 4:20 AM

Bryan Schmuland:

Old post, but I've got the same question.  Nothing came of this???

Welcome to the forums Bryan! Smile

Unfortunately, no. Tongue Tied

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS