Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Jonathan Baker | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 3 2012 6:21 PM

Recently purchased two new discs from the Essential Bible Study Library for Libronix, but I cannot unlock them.  In the past the program would open a box to enter the serial numbers to unlock, but I cannot locate this option.  When I click "unlock resources" it tries to get me to pay for them again.  Any suggestions?

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2012 7:17 PM

Jonathan,

It's been awhile since I've done what you are trying to do, so I may not get it right.

That 'box' usually comes up automatically when you restart Libronix after installing. If it doesn't you should be able to trigger it by going to Tools>Account Management. If that doesn't work, you can call Logos Support on Monday and they will unlock it. You'll then have to synchronize your licenses to get it to show up on your computer.

Sorry. Not many of us are actively using Libronix any more which explains why you haven't had a response already.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2
Jonathan Baker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2012 7:32 PM

Thank you, Mark.  I'm trying to get Logos 4 on the computer now.  Can the discs be installed there?  If so, how do I accomplish this task?

Thanks

Posts 9043
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 3 2012 7:40 PM

You'll need to have the discs unlocked in Libronix or you'll need to call Customer Support to unlock them. There is no direct way to unlock resources in Logos 4 as there was in the previous versions. This is only an issue for resources that come on CD, and those are fewer in number now that Logos has gone to an all download model.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 5 2012 12:38 AM

Jonathan Baker:

Recently purchased two new discs from the Essential Bible Study Library for Libronix, but I cannot unlock them.  In the past the program would open a box to enter the serial numbers to unlock, but I cannot locate this option.  When I click "unlock resources" it tries to get me to pay for them again.  Any suggestions?

Welcome Big Smile

Wiki has Adding New Resources to Logos 4 that includes link => Installing Libronix Books with illustrated steps that has Libronix installation and unlock steps.  The old setup program on CD may not work, but often can run AutoUpdate.lbxupd script on CD to install resource license so next time Libronix 3.0g is opened, a prompt appears for serial number.  Note: Libronix 3.0g needs elevated permission for many items, including license update.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3
andy verreault | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 12 2012 9:14 AM

you need to load Libronix program and  open tools / library management / sysnchroning licences

this should unlock your new resources

have a nice day, Andy

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS