BUG: 4.5a Beta 5: Text truncated in popup

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 5 2012 5:21 AM | Locked

The left side of the source gets truncated in this instance where I link (in a PB) to a work of Athenagoras in ANF and then hover over the link. It seems the width of the popup isn't calculated properly. It could be just a bit wider and fit all of the author's name.

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 11 2012 10:56 AM | Locked

My apologies if you've posted the source document elsewhere, but this is a case where we really need the source document to reproduce the issue. Could you please attach it to this thread so I can investigate further? Thanks!

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 14 2012 2:03 AM | Locked

Ann Boyles:

My apologies if you've posted the source document elsewhere, but this is a case where we really need the source document to reproduce the issue. Could you please attach it to this thread so I can investigate further? Thanks!

I'm so sorry for my oversight. It's not like me to neglect to post the source document or a link to where you can find it. Here it is: 5554.Biblical Non-Resisitance from the Historic Anabaptist Perspective (C. Gary Staats).docx

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 14 2012 1:16 PM | Locked

I was able to reproduce the issue using your source document, and have reported the issue to development. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS