Using Nuance Dragon 11.5 with Logos 4 - Problem solved!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 45
Vivian Matheson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 13 2012 1:37 PM

We had quite a  discussion back in late December  and early January about the fact that when I tried to use Dragon (a voice activated software for Window's programs)  and LOGOS and MS Word together they all inevitably froze.  I am happy to report that Windows came out with an update to C++ Runtime Error and The  Problem was solved.  They all work together quite nicely now.  I want to thank all of you for your efforts to help me solve my problem. LOGOS and the LOGOS users are the best!

Posts 483
Gary Butner, Th.D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 13 2012 9:45 PM

Vivian,

Is this a special download". I have Parkinson's disease, and I recently purchased Dragon for obvious reasons.

Posts 45
Vivian Matheson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2012 3:02 PM

Gary - sorry I did not get back to you till now.  Been sick. 

I was advised by one of the Geek Squad tech people at Best Buy to try googling Visual CC++ Runtime Error and see what happened.  So I did - and I did find one.  I downloaded it and have had no problems since then.  The update was for the 2010 MS Office.  I do not know if there is an update for prior Office releases.  You might try that.  Let me know what happens!

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2012 4:18 PM

Vivian Matheson:

We had quite a  discussion back in late December  and early January about the fact that when I tried to use Dragon (a voice activated software for Window's programs)  and LOGOS and MS Word together they all inevitably froze.  I am happy to report that Windows came out with an update to C++ Runtime Error and The  Problem was solved.  They all work together quite nicely now.  I want to thank all of you for your efforts to help me solve my problem. LOGOS and the LOGOS users are the best!

Glad to hear that your children are playing nicely together.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 483
Gary Butner, Th.D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 17 2012 6:11 PM

Tanks Vivian.  I'm using MS Office 2002, and so far have not encountered a problem.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS